Sunday, February 7, 2010

Biking, Shopping,

Had a nice bike ride in the park this morning with David, Gary and Marilynn. I took the camera and did try to get some pictures of the birds but every time I zoomed in it turned out blurry. I keep hoping to see the bobcat but so far he stays out of sight. So anyway here is a few pictures of the birds.

Here's a Baltimore Oreo, wish the picture was clearer.

There are two different ones here. Click on picture and zoom in.
The orange one is the Oreo again and the yellow is the Kisskadee.
And of course I had to put a picture of our bike riding pals on.
I've been looking for a small sweeper for the house. My central vac system just doesn't pick up the white lint on this darn blue carpet. So figured it would be cheaper to buy a sweeper than new carpet. Sears had a sale going so when David asked if we wanted to go check them out I was ready. Boy what a different, should of done this a long time ago.

I've been trying to think of something different for the blog. There isn't to many exciting things going on in our every day life and I'm sure your not interested in what time we got up in the morning and what we had for breakfast. We had a discussion while riding on this and a suggestion was brought up on taking pictures of the different types of poop found in the park. But I'm sure I can come up with something a little more "solid". Get it - poop - solid. Sometimes I just crack myself up. Ok enough on that.

But must go now. Promised Bill last night I would pick Kathy up at the airport this afternoon since he's working. Till next time...................................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You always crack me up:)