Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Dinner 2009

Christmas day turned out to be a bit chilly and cloudy. Dinner wasn't until 3:00 so I didn't need to rush getting my things ready. Larry helped with peeling potatoes (mashed) and apples for the pie. I hate peeling things so this really helped. Than all I had to do was make a few little things and my part of dinner was done. We talked with the Grandson and he was talking so fast I understood about every third word but as long as I just kept saying "oh wow" he kept right on going. Here's a few pictures of our xmas dinner with friends.

We had our dinner in the Craft room and it worked out great.
Here's just some of the food.
Here's our friends watching Marilynn open a hostess gift.
Here's Jim carving the turkey. Both the turkey and ham were soooo good.
Gary really enjoyed doing his part of the dinner. Filling his plate.

So this is the end of our xmas holiday. Even tho we were unable to spend it with our family in Michigan we've made so many friends here in Retama that they all feel like our extended family. The diet starts tomorrow. Till next time...............................

No comments: