Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Burrr

Sorry no pictures this time. It's been miserable here with cold rainy days so I haven't been out to take any. Yes it's only been two days of this but when you live in 400 sq ft the walls really start to close in. I think we have one more day then the sun comes out and suppose to hit 70, lets just hope it sticks around for a few days.

There are more four legged friends that I want to get pictures of and we have a neighbor that is a carver and want to introduce you to him. His work is just amazing and I'm sure the pictures won't show how beautiful they are but it will give you an idea how talented he is.

Tonight we're going to a Hockey Game with about 54 other residents. It's the Winter Texan night there so hot dogs, pop, etc are all $1.00. The park with the most residents there gets some kind of price. I dug out my one and only heavy sweater that I brought with us when we moved out of the house. It's a really pretty sweater that our daughter Renee' got me when she was living in Europe and went to Switzerland.

Had a hair appointment this morning. So glad I finally found a woman that listens on how I want it cut. She takes her time and so far it's always been a good cut. And you sure can't beat $10.00.

Guess that's it. Time to go get ready. Hopefully Larry and I can stay awake, we sure have gotten use to early bedtimes. Till next time..............................

No comments: