Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our Grand-dog Devon

As I mentioned yesterday I was e-mailed by our daughter Renee' that the Grand-Dog was hurt because he wasn't on our blog. So here's a picture of Devon. I believe this was taken after he realized he wasn't on gr-ma's blog.
Here is Devon after Renee' explains to him that gr-ma didn't mean to leave him out and that she would email me to let me know how hurt he was.
The last one I'm sure was taken after I sent a email back to Renee' telling her to tell Devon I would put him on our blog as our "favorite" grand-dog of them all.
So a little history about Devon. Renee & Brian adopted him a couple of years ago shortly after they were married. He was pretty shy at first and it took several trips to the adoption place for Devon to decide they were fit to be his parents. I'm not sure where the name Devon came from but I believe it had something to do with him being a devil. Devon/Renee'/Brian live in Avon Park Ohio which is just outside of Cleveland. While his parents are at work he spends his days at either his other gr-ma's house or at the Doggy Day Care. The day care has a website with a real time camera in the rooms so this gr-ma can log on and see him. I'll admit this isn't quite the way I raised our dogs but that's OK. Devon is part Border Collie and Brian decided to take him to a Sheep Herding School. It seems Brian has this wish of some day having a farm and believed Devon would be a great herding dog. I understand Devon did quite well staying behind Brian's legs, keeping Brian between him and the sheep. So much for that career. So I guess that fills you in on our gr-dog, hopefully I'm out of the dog house. Till next time...................................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Devon is happy now!