Saturday, November 27, 2010

A surprise I never want to see

Three mile walk in the morning and 3.5 mile bike ride in the afternoon. I'm thinking I might feel a few sore muscles tomorrow but with all the rich food these last couple of days I think we should have done twice that much.

While Larry watched the MSU Game I went over to Sue's to help with the cutting up of veggies for our Turkey Soup dinner tomorrow night. Than that is it - no more turkey.

I do have one more turkey picture to share with you. Bob & Diane (DB & SIL) were having thanksgiving dinner today with their family. Diane was in the kitchen getting Old Tom ready to go in the oven. Unfortunately there was more to Old Tom than most of us (thankfully) don't see.

I can just hear Diane when she pulled this thing out.



Guess the old saying "having your head up your butt" applies to even Old Tom.
Bet you'll never just stick your hand in without looking, I know I won't.

We didn't get the frost last night but it was still in the 30's so I pulled two more blankets out of the closet. But today the sun was out, no wind and it did get up in the high 60's. It's either that or

THIS
Taken at Bob & Dianes place this morning.

Guess that's it for tonight. Till next time....................................

No comments: