Friday, October 22, 2010

The roof is done & we're out of here

This morning I went out to get in the car to go to the house and this is what my car looked like. Granted it was sunny out but that was a really hard frost. My poor car never did thaw out, the temperature gauge is stuck on 32 degrees.

The guys finished up the roof by noon and while I did some last minute errands Larry dumped the holding tanks and got the truck hooked up. I'd gotten the inside done yesterday before going over to the house so not much to do in there.

Tonight Brandi, Anissa and Darrius came over and we went over to the A&W for dinner. Always hard saying goodbye to the kids.

So the plan is to leave in the morning and get to Terre Haute IN at our favorite Walmart parking lot. We are both so ready to get down to our lot and to warmer weather.

That's it for now. Till next time.......................................

No comments: