Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter in Michigan, Ohio and Texas

I've been watching the winter storm that's moving across Michigan and Ohio today. For those that are lucky enough not to be in the Mid-West I thought I'd share with you some pictures the family has taken from their homes.

Here is one that our great niece Candace put on FB
She and Andrew live out in the country at the end of a dead end road. Should be fun tomorrow.

My sister Nadene sent me this one.
This one our daughter Brandi sent me.
Our other daughter Renee sent this from Avon Lake Ohio. As you can see the storm hasn't arrived there "yet".
The last one if from our niece Tina.


Now I tried my darn-est to try and find some of that white stuff around here but all I could find is:
Blue Sky
Green trees
And of course Larry doing is favorite thing.

My brother Bob said if I wanted to see the snow I would have to come home and see it in person,. Sure - like that's going to happen, especially when I just looked at the temperature at his place (Houghton Lake) and the wind chill is -6. Thanks brother dear but I'll stick with the pictures.

Just a few more pictures to share from Happy Hour today.
Here's the guys
And the gals

We too have had to dress warm today. Yesterday 89 degrees- today 67 - Texas winter

Trash decided he wanted his picture on the blog too.
He loves to take all of his 120lbs and climb in your lap to cuddle. And we've decided that tail of his is a legal weapon so you have to watch out.

OK, I only have one more picture to share. Donna and Grant went to some friends place today and came home with a couple of lemons off their tree.

Anyone for lemonade


That's it for tonight. Here's hoping Brandi (daughter) gets her power back soon and from the schools already being closed for tomorrow the grandkids will be able to sleep in. Everyone else up north be safe and stay off the roads. Till next time..........................................


No comments: