Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone

If you ate as much as we have in the last two days then you are stretched out in your favorite spot feeling like you never want to eat again. Can we all say Diet.

Lets back track to yesterday afternoon. We had happy hour at Gary/Marilynn's early at 3:30 as some would be going to church. Of course the cookies we baked the other day was placed on the table along with some candy. It was a short HH (happy hour) but as always lots of laughs.

The weather was wonderful so Danielle, Jutta and I decided to sit outside and share a bottle of really good wine. So nice sharing Christmas Eve with them.

About 7:00 we walked over to David & Linda's and spent some time with them and Gary & Marilynn. Marilynn made a yummy Brie appetizer along with some chicken, crab meat and crackers. Of course some candy/cookies too.

I was able to talk with all our kids and even the grandson Darrius got on the phone with me today. I miss them all so much especially this time of year, so I'm sending big hugs to them through the blog.

This afternoon we had another wonderful meal with friends.
I uploaded more pictures so click here to see them. We had Turkey and Ham with all the trimmings and everything was soooo good. After dinner we had a $5 gift exchange than a group sing along of Christmas Carols. I thought I had my camera set on video recording but I forgot to push the record button. Bummer and we all sounded so professional.

Another Christmas is over and pretty soon a New Year will be upon us. We hope all our family and friends had a wonderful day.

Merry Christmas!!!!! Till next time.............................................


No comments: