Monday, December 6, 2010

What's in that Michigan Air

OK did I get your interest with that one?

No the pollution is still the same - well now maybe that's not true - with all the factories that closed in Michigan the big machines aren't blowing the smoke/carbon out in the air we breath so maybe the pollution level is lower.

Pollen is still the same, with the factories closed that means no $$ for new homes which means the lumber isn't being cut, which means more trees are growing that gives off more pollen, which means there might even be more pollen in the air.

So what prey tell you are thinking - could possible be in the air. Pregnancy germs!!!

Seems some of our nieces have caught the bug - so Congrat's to Kayla who announced it first, she will be giving us a great, great nephew (oh lord I feel old), than Kira gave the #2 announcement, this will be a great ???, than Candace, gave #3 announcement - another great-great ??, and finally Tina gave #4 announcement another great ?? Now keep in mind that all four of these gals live within five miles of each other, like I said there's some floater's out there.

OMG (that"s computer talk, my kids would be so proud of me) the cold front has been here for two days. Been cloudy and only in the low 60's. Not liking this at all, Larry's back in big boy pants so he's grumpy and I'm back to my four blanket nights. I'd say lets move farther south but we'd have to build a raft to go across the River, and with our luck we'd meet up with the illegals in the middle of the river and we'd have to share our house with them. So guess we'll stay put, besides after today it's suppose to be back in the 70's.

I had a fleeting thought the other day while drying my hair. Was thinking how fun it would be to jump in the car and surprise the family for Christmas. Had it all figured out how long it would take us, where we could stay, what clothes we had that would work and with getting over 30 mpg in the car it wouldn't cost that much in fuel. Had myself convinced that I could handle the cold weather, can't be that bad, -right- I mean it would only be for a few days. When I made the big announcement to Larry he just gave me "the look" and I thought I had some very good answers for all the questions he felt he had to ask. Than the cold air came yesterday and we buried ourselves inside with the electric heaters going, heavy socks, long pants and sweat shirts on and still had that bone chilly cold. These 60 degree days are something else. Of course Larry couldn't pass up the "so you want to go to Michigan ha" remark. So there will be NO surprise for our family, we'll stick with the xmas day phone calls and hopefully we'll be in t-shirts and shorts.

Guess that's it for today. Hope everyone out there is staying warm. Till next time............

No comments: