Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Terre Haute IN

OK, - Note to Self - Do NOT - repeat DO NOT -stay in a Walmart Parking lot over night when it's suppose to get down in 30's. I swear Larry and I both laid in bed this morning pretending that we were asleep so the other one would get up and turn the furnace on. He won but only because I couldn't stand being so cold even with my four blankets on me. The only thing not covered was my nose.

So today we have another short day 250 miles to Eby's CG near Elkhart. Have to go around one of my least favorite cities Indy. Actually since we started taking the northern route around town it isn't as bad. If they'd just finish up the construction. The north route is more residential and the south route is more business and shopping so lots more traffic. We'll get off at 131 and take that up to 20 than East.

Here's a picture of where we were parked at the Lazy Day CG the other night.
That's it for now. Till next time.....................................

No comments: