Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Anissa!!!

First I want to wish our Grand-daughter Anissa a very special 16th Birthday. I was so lucky to be there when Anissa was born but what I remember the most were those huge brown eyes staring at everything around her like she was thinking - WOW - so this is what it's like in the day light.

Of course Grandma has to share some pictures so bear with me.








So here is our beautiful 16 yr old grand-daughter that is very special to her gr-pa and gr-ma.

Saturday was the Island Art Fair here in town so Larry and I walked to town to check things out. Every year the town puts this on and they say there is usually 15,000 people walking around. There are vendors along main street and down on the Island.

Here's my SIL Diane and Candace her granddaughter selling their homemade necklaces.


Here are pictures of the vendors on the Island


And for anyone wanting a leisure ride down the river there was this

That's it for now. The weather guy is promising us hot and humid temps this week. So it looks like the air conditioners will get a work out. Till next time....................


No comments: