Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hoods up bring out the boys

The day started out a little cloudy but soon the sun was shining and by mid afternoon it was 92 degrees. I'm afraid with all the cold temperatures this season it may take a little getting use to the heat again. But that's OK, we'll work very hard at adjusting to the 90's verses the 60's. Having to hit the pool to cool off will put more pressure on our busy schedule but we'll manage, someone has to do it.

I sent a email to some of the family, did a copy and paste of their current weather and ours. I received some responses back but unfortunately they can't be publish on this blog. I try to keep this a PG rating.

Larry went over to Gary's this morning to help him find a problem with the brakes that go back to their little trailer they pull when traveling during the summer. One of the things I've noticed is it doesn't matter if it's one of our big trucks, a pickup or a car, the minute the hood goes up it seems to draw men.

Here's the beginning with Larry and Gary. Could it be those are instructions they are looking at?

Not long and Jim shows up to give either a hand or moral support. Not sure which one.
The next time I looked out Doug and another neighbor are there. It wasn't long and Larry and Gary were back to just the two of them. And I'm happy to say that the problem was found and repaired. Oh FYI while the men where solving the brake problem the woman were sitting on Gary/Marilynn's patio in back drinking coffee.

I had my camera while riding bikes today and realized I'd never shown you a picture of the RV Ports in Phase 2 of our complex.
Click on the picture to enlarge so you can see them a little better. These are just two of them on this street, there are several more but it gives you the idea. The casita's are 1,2, and 3 bedrooms and I think the starting price is $150,000. Not my thing, they are nice but the two bedroom houses here in the complex start at that price and you have a two car garage and lots more storage space. But they have sold quiet a few of these so not everyone feels like us.

Not much else happening today. Went for our nightly walk with Jack/Danielle/Poppy after dinner. The sun set was really something, wish I had my camera.

Welcome to Wrodaw Dolnosiaskie Poland and Santa Monica CA. Till next time...................


No comments: