Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy B-Day Brandi

First thing is we want to wish our daughter Brandi a very Happy Birthday today. I won't mention how old she is, lets just say she hasn't had to show her ID at a bar for several years. Enjoy your day and we love you.

Our neighbor had a visitor the other night. No not a two legged one and not even a four legged one. Actually I don't think these things have legs at all, they just kind of slide along. Grant was going out to close up the vehicle when he heard this rattling sound. There was a rattle snake right outside their trailer door. He grabbed a pry bar and held it's head down than hit it with a hammer. Ugh, not a pretty thought. But here is a picture of what's left of it.





This is the third rattler that's been killed in our park in the last few weeks. Not sure why, possible having the State Park flooded last summer moved them into our area but trust me from now on I will be keeping a close eye out if we go out at night.

Had a girl day in Mexico the other day. Danielle, Donna, Marilynn and I took a few hours to wonder around Progresso. Each time I want to go down there and each time I wonder why. There really isn't anything new or different from one year to the next. There use to be five blocks of stores and vendors, this year it's down to two blocks with each place having just about the same things for sale. So not sure if we'll go back down there again this year but we had fun that day just shopping together and stopping for lunch.

I have one more picture to share with you. My family has been saying how great the weather was back in Michigan and it was time to start heading for home. Than today I get a picture from my brother Bob.

I Don't Think So!!!!


Guess that's it for today. Till next time...............................

No comments: