Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our birthday boy - Rainbow - Frosty nights

First off I want to wish our grandson Darrius a happy 7th birthday today. We had a party at the Zap Zone this afternoon which is his most favorite place to go. I have pictures but my cable is at the trailer (we're at the house) so will post them next time. But he sure was a happy little guy.

I do have a couple of pictures that I can share (what gr-ma doesn't)

What a cutie. That smile is going to win a lot of ladies hearts even tho he says yuk to girls.

A whole week has gone by and I'm not exactly sure what we did.
Last Thursday I helped a good friend with her garage sale. I didn't have anything to put in it but of course I could find a few things to take home with me. My nieces have decided that our place is a perfect location to have a garage sale. They both live out in the country and people just don't go that far anymore. And since our home is only a half a block off the main street into town they are already planning one for next summer.

We had a nice shower last week and the double rainbow was something else. I didn't see it (one of the disadvantages of living in town) but the niece out on the farm got some awesome pictures.




Mother Nature saw fit to send us a little reminder of the season that is coming this way. Had a couple nights of frost and some chilly day time temp's. Today was better, back in the 70's. We went back out the trailer last weekend but when they were talking 30's and windy it was time to head back at the house. We're at a point we don't know what's were.

Yesterday we watched the MSU game at Bob/Dianes along with my siblings (Larry/Stint, Nadene/Mike) and our great niece Candace, nephew Andrew & grgr niece Delilah. Or I should say the guys watched. The girls sat at the dining room table and went over a whole bunch of pictures that our parents had. Had some good laughs and memories from a long time ago.

Guess that's it for now. We've decided to stay here a little later this year. So we'll leave sometime in Oct. Till next time...............

No comments: