Saturday, September 24, 2011

Birthday pictures - toolbox - can't believe we did this

As I promised in the last blog I have a couple of birthday pictures of Darrius's day.

Nothing like being on bummer cars to take out some energy

Anissa enjoyed going after her little brother


Here's Darrius with Dar-Rel his 16 yr old half brother

Larry had to take the air compressor back that he purchased this summer to Harbor Freight. While he was talking with them I found something I've been wanting to get. My very own tool box. Seems like every time I needed a tool I'd have to track it down in what ever tool box of Larry's it was in. So I now have my very own and I can put what ever "thing a bob's" or "what ya ma call it's" I want to in it.

Can you guess which one's mine


Larry and I are currently at Renee' (DD) and Brian's (SIL) home in Avon Lake which is just west of Cleveland. It was a last minute decision on Friday morning to drive down for the weekend. One we wanted to see them before we head south and two we wanted to see their new foster dog that they have. OK, so long story short we are now the proud and stunned owners of a 9 month old Jack Russel/??? puppy who won our hearts with her eyes.

Say hello to Pepper


I told Larry I won't do night duty and only on emergency moments poop duty. This should be a interesting learning experience for all three of us. So far she seems to be very intelligent and catches on fast on learning commands. Of course I'm not exactly sure who is teaching whom but for now we'll take the credit.

Guess that's it for this week. Till next time.....................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG you got a furbaby! She is adorable. I can't wait to meet her in person.