Saturday, January 18, 2014

Retama Connection’s Articles

OK, between being Chairperson of the Activities Committee, Coordinator for the 6th Retama’s Walk through the Village and my Weekly Newsletter I just don’t have time for the blog. So instead of closing it down I thought I’d start posting articles from the Newsletter. Hope you enjoy.

image Pet Spot

By Pepperpuppy Moore

image

I’d like to introduce you to “Little Jack” who just arrived in Retama this week from Wisconsin.

Pepper: So L. Jack what do you think of Retama so far. And will you get your nose out of my butt

L.Jack: Oh Wow, I’ve seen so many people that look just like me

Pepper: Those are called puppies, not people

L.Jack: Huh?

Pepper: Puppies like us walk on four legs and people walk on two

L. Jack: Huh? Why would they only walk on two legs and just let those other two hang from their sides

Pepper: Those are called arms. And will you PLEASE get your nose out of there

L. Jack: But I was just looking for your boy part

Pepper: Ah, I don’t have a boy part, I have a girl part

L. Jack : A What!! Let me look again

Pepper: Whoa there Little Jack

L. Jack: Yup, your right, can’t find no boy parts, want ‘a see mine

Pepper: No, that’s ok, - ---- and will you quit jumping on top of my head

L. Jack: But if you don’t have a boy part how do you go

Pepper: never mind, let’s get back to my questions. How old are you

L. Jack: my mom said I’m five months old

Pepper: And what do you like to do the most

L. Jack: Well I use to like to play with my toys, but now I think I’ll look for girl parts

L. Jack: I wonder if girl parts squeak like my toys, can I look at yours again
Pepper: Absolutely not!!! And this interview is over until you are at least 12 months old
L. Jack: Hey Patches come here a minute

No comments: