Saturday, December 7, 2013

New fridge, Craft Show that severs Margaritas

This week the new fridge was delivered. Our other one quit and since the trailer will never be moved we decided to go with a residential household one. Larry needs to do some trim around it but it sure if nice having ice/water again. Of course every time Larry needs a tool it’s up north.

001

We were suppose to have 65 people coming to the patio this morning for Egg in a Bag.  The weather channel was using words like “wind chill” which in the last seven years we’ve been coming here I’ve never heard them use. With that said we decided this probably wasn’t the best day to have a breakfast on the patio and postponed it to next Saturday. Hopefully much better weather. As it is, it’s just 43 degrees right now.

I went to a craft sale with a couple of other woman at the McAllen Art Center. Most of it was jewelry and clothing, not too many crafts like I see up north.  I won’t mention names but two of the woman I went with today had a little more fun than the rest of us.

20131207_121952

Some ladies just should never be allowed to leave the park.

You know your in a Texas Craft Sale when you go to the concession stand and you have a choice of coffee, pop, beer wine or margarita. Now that’s my kind of craft show. (and no the ladies above only had coffee)

We took another couple down to Mexico on Monday who have never been there before and were a little uneasy about going by themselves. It’s always fun taking new ones there and just watching their faces. They had a nice time, I got what I needed, we had a good lunch and back home by 2ish.

So that’s about it for the week. The weather is suppose to be cold for much of the week so I’ll be staying inside unless I “have” to go out.

Till next time…………………

No comments: