Sunday, May 20, 2012

Planting flowers and installing fence

Well, we got the fence up last week. Or at least most of it. We still have to decide what to put along the driveway between the house and garage. Pepper is really enjoying being able to run around chasing after birds and squirrels. I put a picture on her Facebook page so I guess I'll share one with you.
It took us a afternoon to install and stretch the fence and finished up a small section the next day. It helped that all but two posts were already there.

One day I went to the garden center at Meijers and picked up some flowers. I wanted to fill the little red wagon I purchased last summer at a garage sale and put it out front. Here's a picture as it looks now and when the flowers are all filled in I'll take another one.

Plus I bought a pretty fern and more flowers for the front porch.


I think we only made two (maybe three) trips to Menards this week. That's pretty good for us. One of the things we needed to get was a wheel barrel. It drives me crazy to have to buy so many of the things we sold cheap or gave away when we went full timing. Oh well, at least it's all new items, unless I can find it at a garage sale.

We went to Darrius's basketball game one night. He and his dad Darrel went out and did a little practicing before Fridays game. Even tho his team lost Darrius was the one who made the baskets for his team.

Here's dad and son doing what they both like doing
Oh a update on our good friend Gary O who had surgery. He is home now and doing well.

Guess that's it for now. Till next time.............................

No comments: