Monday, November 16, 2009

Welcome to our new blog

Hi Everyone, take a look at our new blog. Thanks to our good neighbor and friend Jutta who set this up for me I'll be able to post pictures and write about it instead of having to go to another link. I think you'll like this site a lot more than the other, I know I will. This is just a test to make sure I could download the picture which by the way was taken here in the park. We have lots of hummingbirds flying around. In the next few days or so there's more things that will be added so keep checking back.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

The blog looks great Linda! Can't wait to see all your new posts and pictures!

Pat McFall said...

Good job!! I like this blog a lot better. See you at Happy Hour!!
Hugs.........Pat

Jack said...

VERY nice Linda. And it should be far easier for you....I know I like it better.

Anonymous said...

Looking Good, I didn't realize you had that much time!! Dale

Mike McFall said...

Glad to see your long overdue NEW BLOG!!! Well done! If you go to http://www.geeksontour.com/

and click on Chris's "Picasa Blog" on the left hand side, she has lots of 5 min videos that will help you in a lot of area's..

Plus if you need the rest of her vidoe's I have them all on DVD that I'd be happy to loan you...

Mike